This website is administered by the Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy on behalf of the Adult Literacy and Learning Impact Network (ALL IN) and in cooperation with ALL IN’s member organizations. Throughout the site, the terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Barbara Bush Foundation as the website operator, as well as to the Adult Literacy and Learning Impact Network.
Last Modified: November 8, 2022
Definition of “Cookies”
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are widely used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. We also use other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, including web beacons and pixel tags, for similar purposes. In this Cookie Statement, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
Types of Cookies
• Essential cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with our website and services and to enable essential features. If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to fulfill your requests.
• Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website and services and allow us to remember the choices you make while browsing. The information these cookies collect allows us to optimize our website and make it easier for you to use, and it does not personally identify you. If you disable or opt out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website, applications, and services, and it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
• Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information we use in aggregate form to help us understand how our website and services are being used and how effective our marketing campaigns are, and to help us customize our website. If you disable or opt out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website and services, and it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
• Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing history and are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same advertisement from continuously reappearing, ensuring that advertisements are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. We may share this information with third parties to help create and deliver advertising personalized to you and your interests. If you disable or opt out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website and services, and it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
• Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content on our website and services through third-party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
Cookies Placed by Third Parties
You may also encounter cookies on our website and services that are placed by third parties. We may also allow third parties to place cookies on our websites to track information about your online activities and/or across third-party sites or online services, including to send you targeted advertisements based on that information, which may include the remarketing of our services that you have viewed on our websites and on third-party websites.
Controlling and Opting Out of Cookies
Your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and to delete them. For more information about these controls and to exercise your cookie preferences, visit your browser or device’s help material. If you choose to reject cookies, as noted above, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services.
Do Not Track